Sunday 18 December 2011

The Pursuit of Happyness


Well I kept this title because it was a movie of the same title which made me to write. Well, a million dollar question- How many guys get their eyes moist while watching these sad-ending chick flicks?? On the internet , mainly in forums with anonymous or pseudo names many guys do admit  that  these movies move them a lot and a little tears can't be helped but we all  know we won't ever admit it in real world . Of course we are men and we don't cry, right?
                                            With me, honestly I can't help the tears fall back if the movies are that sad. Generally movies are meant to be enjoyed which is the sole purpose why me and most other people watch it as there is no better way to spend 2 hrs.  So basically I am getting cheated with the sad movies because I am not a happy man after watching it. Why do you need a sad ending??? This is fiction; you are supposed to have control over the story line unlike in real life. Why can't we always have a happily ever after? When I was 14 or 15 I saw the ‘the green mile’ and goddamn it, it was moving. I thought getting your eyes moist is only a phase but I was wrong. It continues, be it A bridge to terabithia or  the green mile. But as a lover of movies, you have to admit these kind of movies have a storyline which has quality written all over it. I guess we do need such movies to make us realise that life is not always a bed of roses


A Walk to remember - It shows that love can save anyone, teach us to live, and yet in the end make us cry!

Schindler's List - A truly exceptional piece of cinema. You have to be truly heartless to not cry in this film.

The Pursuit of Happiness - At the of end the movie we come to know what happiness actually means. When there’s happiness truly can you control the tears?

The Bridge to Terabithia - This movie shows you that how the kid’s imagination and his friends are almost his life so we must respect him and the things he loves.

The Notebook - It touched my heart and made me feel something I have never felt for movies ever.

The Green Mile - This is an incredibly powerful and sad movie, if you don't cry by the end you aren't human!


There are many more, but for now I guess this much is enough....  


Ah! Goddamn it these are my vacations I must remain happy,but the only person I am trying to make happy is myself, life ain’t all about happiness, is it???


Sign offffffff.......

4 comments:

  1. i have only seen a walk to remember very good movie i will see others also.really good presentation,your views about everything is just too good please keep writing more i have become fan of your writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bro i will try my best to match upto your expectations & come up with more interesting stuff. keep visiting...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey man why don't u start posting about some epic tv series like breaking bad, prison break etc,give it a try anyways i appreciate your work....

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK buddy if u say so.. i will give a try,it seems out to be a nice idea, thank you for your appreciation...

    ReplyDelete