Friday 30 December 2011

curiosity


“Curiosity killed the cat,”

                                                                                   “And satisfaction brought it back.” 


If u say me it was curiosity that killed the cat than I can only say the cat died “nobly”.
This topic popped up during a chat with one of my friend a curious way to strike upon a topic as curious as “curiosity”, sounds too rhyming...but that is the usual way for a curious mind to find what it requires, even at the times when it is not even thinking about something but out of nowhere the revelation strikes down.
Even before Newton apples used to fall & Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton asked why? It was the curious mind of Newton to discover gravity, even though the guy was a clever thief who stole many of his students work & other theoretical physicists, but let’s not take credit from him for some of his original work. Curiosity is an important trait of a genius. I don’t think you can find an intellectual giant who is not a curious person. 
 Curiosity is an encouragement for doing work, when I am curious about anything and I want to find the answer it makes me more efficient; I do my best and I put my brain into it.  It inspires people to invent, even to think!
Curiosity is a hunger to explore and a delight in discovery. When we are curious, we approach the world with a child-like habit of poking and prodding and asking questions. We are attracted to new experiences. Rather than pursuing an agenda or a desired set of answers, we follow our questions where they lead.
Socially, curiosity let us really listen to other people because we want to know who they are. We open ourselves to the morsels of knowledge and experience they can share with us. We relish having discoveries of our own to share.

If a person is bored than I suggest the cure to be curious. In this case I feel I have special powers as I am passionately curious, it’s an eager confession I am particularly proud of, basically, I have been compelled by curiosity.

Guided by my blind impulse of curiosity, I am a vagabond..

Sign offffff..........


No comments:

Post a Comment