Sunday 22 December 2013

Odyssey “UPSC CSE” begins.


 With an eerie of silence amidst a tsunami of thoughts, I have finally begun my preparations for “The Mother of all exams”. True to its billing, there are no second thoughts that this exam is the most dynamic exam.  Having just passed through a few days I can daresay that the preparations require tremendous sincerity, perseverance, dedication and impeccable honesty towards oneself and towards the preparation.
 What I have learnt by now, to put in simple words you either enjoy the preparation stage or it will be a too big task to sustain throughout. The examination preparation is unique in itself, as in we get to actually know our self, and we get to discover our self. Every day I get to learn so many new things about our country the world and almost about everything. The more I understand our society the more it is inspiring me in my dedication to be there in the decision making, be there in the system.
 My thoughts are clear now as to why I want to join the services and that in itself has relieved my anxiety and uncertainty. Having said that I am aware that there will be great testing times ahead, but it will be worth the efforts, because only then will my personality shaped into something meaningful.
To sum it up about what requires, a poem written by Shri. Harivansha rai bachchan comes to my mind, the title of the poem is “koshish”
लहरों से डर कर नौका पार नहीं होती,
कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती।
नन्हीं चींटी जब दाना लेकर चलती है,
चढ़ती दीवारों पर, सौ बार फिसलती है।
मन का विश्वास रगों में साहस भरता है,
चढ़कर गिरना, गिरकर चढ़ना अखरता है।
आख़िर उसकी मेहनत बेकार नहीं होती,
कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती।
डुबकियां सिंधु में गोताखोर लगाता है,
जा जा कर खाली हाथ लौटकर आता है।
मिलते नहीं सहज ही मोती गहरे पानी में,
बढ़ता दुगना उत्साह इसी हैरानी में।
मुट्ठी उसकी खाली हर बार नहीं होती,
कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती।
असफलता एक चुनौती है, इसे स्वीकार करो,
क्या कमी रह गई, देखो और सुधार करो।
जब तक सफल हो, नींद चैन को त्यागो तुम,
संघर्ष का मैदान छोड़ कर मत भागो तुम।
कुछ किये बिना ही जय जय कार नहीं होती,
कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं
होती।

  Exciting and testing times lay ahead and I am hopeful that I will remain dedicated and sincere throughout. To sign off on optimistic note….. Lal Bahadur Shashtri National Academy Of Administration, Mussoorie. Be prepared to welcome me…

No comments:

Post a Comment